Oct 25, 2005

Oct 16

Can I tell you I like you? I can. I did. You did also. You and your Brad-Pitt-in-that-movie-with-Harrison-Ford accent said "Yo me gustas tú" and then you smiled. I closed my eyes and felt your chest against my head and tought how much I like you. I don't need you and neither do you, but we are happy together. Last night we argued for the first time. You want us to spend more time in your place. It felt so much like one. I like us to be here, I told you. I like the way you come in and ask who's home like it's a home and then you kiss me and leave your stuff in the place you have claimed for your stuff when you come in during the night and it's raining outside. You throw your head back and make a face and utter something that in your language is probably the equivalent of the Spanish argh. Then I flash you a smile and say sure, next time I'll come over and we are happy again.